DNA Sports’ Professional Coaches Manual provides youth baseball coaches the education they need to promote mutual respect, cooperation, teamwork, and sportsmanship. We also focus on building self-esteem and discipline in all student athletes.
The manual stresses our belief that winning takes secondary importance to the social, emotional and physical development of every student-athlete involved. Naturally, a student athlete’s success depends greatly on the commitment, dedication and coaching education of all youth baseball coaches involved in the growth of the student athlete.
Our manual will teach you:
- the dos and don’ts for youth baseball league coaches/li>
- the characteristics of the superior youth coaches
- how and when to use reinforcement and rewards
- how to successfully motivate young athletes
- strategies to combat the 9 common coaching problems like parent interference or coaching a superstar
- how to plan and run an effective practice
- sample practice drills
- and much more!
How to Effectively Teach Youth Baseball and Encourage Skill Development
Youth coaching is not about winning games. It is about helping athletes master new skills, enjoy competition and develop a team first attitude. We wrote this manual to help both first-time and seasoned coaches effectively teach youth baseball and encourage skill development.