DNA Sports Coaching Curriculum Manual provides youth baseball leagues and youth baseball coaches the information and resources needed to effectively teach baseball skills across age groups.
You'll learn how to coach:
- the proper way to throw and catch
- fielding ground balls
- throwing from the outfield
- behind the plate catching
- bunting mechanics for sacrifice bunts and base hit bunting
- the mechanics of the proper swing
- hitting for maximum power
- the importance of proper pitching mechanics
- age-appropriate pitches and grips
- and much more!
Best Practices for Youth Baseball Skill Development
Many youth baseball coaches don't have the opportunity to learn how to effectively teach baseball fundamentals. We want to change that. Drawing on over 35 years of coaching experience, we will teach you the best way to coach the skills critical for the development and success of all youth baseball players.