DNA Cleveland’s mission is to support local baseball initiatives and youth baseball development in Northeast Ohio.
Our objectives are carried out by two separate yet intertwined branches of the organization – DNA Academy and DNA Travel.
DNA Academy’s mission is to elevate the level of coaching, competition, and participation in Northeast Ohio by giving athletes similar opportunities for growth and development within their local communities. DNA Academy offers the following programs and consultation services to meet these objectives:
· Player development training programs for younger athletes, regardless of skill level, to establish a solid foundation and core fundamentals
· An advanced off-season Training Academy for high school aged athletes with a holistic approach that includes speed, strength, agility, & flexibility training
· Customized coaching clinics for house league and travel programs
· A defined coaching curriculum with attainable outcome goals for youth baseball organizations that facilitates developmental progression across age groups
· Consultation services that help local leaders establish an inclusive and community based model for travel baseball that is best for kids and families
Building community through a grounded approach towards youth baseball
DNA Academy Travel Baseball is a cost covering, community based baseball program offering a multi-dimensional off-season and summer baseball experience targeting Shaker and Beachwood residents. We provide an inclusive, and affordable opportunity for competitive baseball that operates in tandem with the goals, philosophies, and best practices of our local schools regarding youth athletics.